How can I place my order in the shop?
Shop Product page
1) Choose a design you like
2) Pick from our choice of products in the top tabs - Fabric, Wallpaper, Gift Wrap or Accessories.
3) Choose the size that you want from our drop down.
a) For fabric, you have a choice of buying by the meter, sample print or fat quarter.
b) For Wallpaper, you have a choice of buying paper by the meter (untrimmed), sample print, single width panel (60cm) or a double width panel (120 cm).
c) For Gift Wrap – we have a roll of paper
d) For accessories, you have a choice of buying an Adult apron, Child apron, Tea towel, Cushion 45x45 cm and Cushion 60x60 cm
4) Enter your quantity and remember that
a) 4 fat quarter prints make up around 1 m of normal print
b) 3 Meters are printed as one repeated roll of 3 meters. If you want to split the designs, please put a small white gap at the end of each design so you know where to cut or order as individual units.
5) Choose your fabric from our drop-down, you can explore the products and their differences on the product page where everyone of them is explained. In the product page you can also find information about the wallpaper and other products.
6) When you are ready click on the green button ‘Add to cart’ which will take you to ‘your basket’
7) You can either continue shopping or you can now check out.
1. Check your cart and continue on the ‘checkout securely’. If you have a promo code, you can add it now.
2. If you aren't already logged in, you can now log in or create an account.
3. You will be asked to enter your ‘billing address’, ‘delivery address’, ‘payment details’ and finally you can see an overview of your order before placing.
4. Sit back and relax. Our team will be working hard producing your beautiful print.
What images can I print with Fashion Formula.
At Fashion Formula, we respect the rights of the artists and request you do the same when printing and uploading designs.
Please find some simple instructions regarding the types of images you can use
Q1. If you created the images yourself
- Computer- created designs or images using CAD software – please follow our design tips
- Hand- Drawn Illustrations – scan at the best possible resolution ( 2400 DPI +) and ideally redraw/ retouch in CAD software to remove any imperfections / artefacts
Q2. If you created part of the images
- Creating a design by copying parts or referencing it into your own work even if you redraw it still violates the Intellectual property rights of the owner. If you wish to incorporate any other work in your designs, please ensure you have the correct permissions and licences.
- Often people believe that changing someone’s design, even a little bit, makes it yours. This is inaccurate and violates the IP Rights of the owner. The design will remain under the ownership of the original designer and not yours.
Q3. Using images in the public domain
Nowadays you don't have to be a designer to be able to use an image for a project but you need to be mindful of the copyrights.
- Images on the internet are not always useable. Please make sure you have the correct permissions or licences to utilize someone else’s design or photograph.
- Images found in the public domain or possessing expired copyrights can be used for non- commercial, personal usage unless explicitly noted otherwise. These images cannot be sold or used commercially.
Q4. Using images found in the Fashion Formula shop
You can use these prints as often as you like, and for any product or use you like. The designs are offered on a unrestricted licence with unlimited uses on the products provided. However it is illegal to copy the digital format of the files and pass them off as your own. The copyright of the designs printed remains with the designer.
If unsure see more: ‘Terms and conditions - Copyright Policy’
Is my artwork visable to the public when I upload?
Not unless you want to sell your design.
When you upload your designs, as default they are kept secure and private on our servers and will not be used for any purpose apart from to print your designs.
Only when you choose to select your designs as ' Sell to Public' will they be shown on the site and available to buy by the general public.